MAY ALL BEINGS BE HAPPY !

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Indios and the irmandade

I met Indios the first time I went to Alter do Chao. I got indirectly in touch with the irmandade, and drunk the ayahuasca. The experience has been really dizzy. I came back in Alter do Chao with a colleague a few months later, and then in July, with Alex. The irmandade has been created by Indios' father, Paulo Brasil. They have a brand new website (in Portuguese) : http://www.comunindios.com.br/



Ilha do amor, in Alter do Chao. The paradise on earth...



Typical landscape in the area



Sunset on the Tapajos river



Irmandade means brotherhood...



The hard core of the irmandade.



Waterfall vale do paraiso



Indios shipping on the Arapiuns river




Indios in front of the hugest tree in the area of Alter do Chao



Paulo Brasil and his tea, on the beach along the Tapajos river



Ritual






Feeling the forces of nature



Casa de Pierre in Alter do Chao. We had a memorable ritual there this summer with Alex, Indios and many other people.



Well... I'm on this picture !



Indios is in white and Alex is sitting



The same day, I made this picture of me



This one of Indios



This picture of the lake



And I captured also this beautiful tree



Concentration...



Accessories of the ritual, in Spain.


No comments: